At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop demand and inventory plans that align with business objectives
- Develop monthly forecasts of demand and supply for replenishment programs
- Own bottom-up financial reconciliation to class/department
- Own business recaps (week, month, quarterly) to inform short term and long-term financial strategies/action plans
- Lead demand-driven buying efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to manage inventory pipeline, cutting monthly POs when necessary as well as scheduling out production
- Support team in designing inventory strategies that balance the composition of core, new, and carry-over merchandise while achieving in-stock and turn objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Maintain a collaborative, innovative, and results-oriented environment
- Influence cross-functional partners to drive outcomes
- Bring a sense of urgency and ownership to delivering on business goals
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Demand & Supply Planning
- Learning on the Fly: Possesses entrepreneurial spirit and is a versatile learner open to change
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and managers alike
- Perspective: Can think globally and easily pose future scenarios
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective and actionable solutions
- Process Management: Can simplify complex processes and identify opportunities for integration where others can’t
- Timeliness of Delivery of Output: Can consistently manage tight timelines while simultaneously developing accurate forecasts to meet rapid expansion
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong desire and ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of defined systems and processes
- Quantitative. Comfortable owning the numbers and using data to inform decision
Your first 90 Days…
- Orient yourself with our current supply chain model along with planning and buying initiatives
- Work closely with design teams to learn about product needs and timelines
- Begin taking buying ownership under the guidance of the Senior Manager, Sourcing and Procurement
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!