At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
What you’ll be doing:
As our AP Accountant, you'll work hand in hand with the Controller and other Accounting Staff to work on daily AP operations. You'll work closely with a variety of team members – from Engineering and Data Science to Customer and Real Estate Operations - to pursue and implement more scalable tools, processes, and systems and educate our team on how to best leverage them. The essential duties of the job include data entry, account reconciliation and analysis, and financial reporting
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience (startup experience preferred)
- Bachelors Degree – preferably in Business, Finance, or Economics with additional Accounting certification
- Prior experience handling large volumes of AP. You will be responsible for ensuring that all items that are necessary for proper recording of accounts payable are correct. These include: proper vendor number; accounting period; mathematical accuracy of all computations and entries; proper coding; correctness of budget code assignment; proper individual approval and departmental limits; use tax compliance, and non-employee compensation to be reported on 1099-misc forms
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally with others across the company as well as certain external parties
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Bill.com and Netsuite
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!