At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
The Director of Real Estate, Transactions will be one of the leaders in the Real Estate organization, with a mandate to grow the Lyric portfolio by sourcing and closing deals on great properties on great terms. The Director will oversee their own deal team, and will be supported by our dedicated Real Estate Analytics team and Real Estate Counsel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own a deal territory for Lyric (geography / product type).
- Grow Lyric’s portfolio: Prospect for deals, work with Analytics team to underwrite them, and get them closed on great terms.
- Build and manage a team of industry experts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure deals are successfully executed
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in commercial real estate, ideally with 2+ years in multifamily.
- Strong capabilities in deal negotiation and alternative deal structures.
- Strong understanding of commercial real estate industry.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Reliable and focused team player.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in an agile environment.
Your first 90 Days…
- Meet the team, get immersed in the Lyric culture, and feel at home here
- Review all internal materials and learn / master the Lyric pitch
- Review OKR’s for Real Estate Team and develop a plan to help us achieve them for your territory
- Meet and develop relationships with senior executives at Lyric’s current real estate partners
- Build a pipeline of deals across your territory
- Close your first deals
- Offer your thoughts and feedback on Lyric’s current real estate processes, and how to improve them
- Hire your first team member
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!