At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
The Director of Supply Chain is a new role that will be instrumental in building Lyric’s supply chain model and processes and overseeing the subsequent impact to our bottom line. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations, this position requires a passionate, driven leader who is excited to create and implement a comprehensive strategy for optimized operations in procurement, vendor management, strategic sourcing, and logistics and use data to drive cost-centered decision making across the value chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of driving financial results and will be given significant ownership to run, but also create, the supply chain model for Lyric’s growth. This role will work closely with executive leaders within the Operations team as well as across the organization, especially Brand and Finance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with VP of Operations to create and implement a strategy for Lyric’s supply chain model using data and analytics around inventory, cost saving opportunities, lead times, & operational team needs
- Manage vendor relationships at executive level (3PL and preferred suppliers) and streamline products (i.e., brand catalog) and processes to maximize efficiencies at scale and increase cost savings
- Run a team in charge of executing on P2P process, forecasting and order tracking (receipt accuracy, reconciliation process, aging reports, compliance), and vendor production schedules
- Partner with Operations and Legal departments to negotiate / execute MSAs and Brand / Technology teams to recommend product, process, and system enhancements (including proprietary engineering products)
- Determine and maintain comprehensive inventory and logistics plans based on project pipelines, determined company standards, and internal team feedback
We’re looking for someone with:
- Vendor management and negotiations experience (including 3PL and FF&E suppliers)
- Inventory management expertise and a commitment to data analytics
- A vision for procurement and strategic sourcing and drive to take it to fruition
- A dedication to people management, mentorship, and professional development
Your first 90 Days…
- Assess our current supply chain model and identify opportunities for improvement across people, processes, and technology
- Develop your plan for scalability and growth, including a strategy for vendor and product optimization, 3PL management, and strategic sourcing and manufacturing
- Make key hires, implement quick wins, and set us up for 10x scale in 2019
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!