At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
This role is highly critical to the company’s success - you will help drive culture and people initiatives, as well as create leverage for all teammates across the organization to do their best work! In addition to maintaining an enthusiastic work environment, the Office Manager will develop & implement processes to improve efficiency and productivity. This role will also manage all daily office operations, facilities-related items and a variety of projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively create and implement scalable culture initiatives that reinforce company values.
- Plan and manage various company-wide events, including, but not limited to: volunteer opportunities, offsites, all-hands and happy hours.
- Partner with People Ops to support the on-boarding experience.
- Become the primary point-of-contact for all general team questions/requests.
- Maintain all snack, catering and office supplies orders.
- Manage all vendor relationships, including, but not limited to: building management, janitorial, food and beverage, utilities, IT and union contractors.
- Create a project plan and manage an upcoming office move.
- Implement office processes and policies as needed to improve the office environment.
- Manage facilities-related tasks, including, but not limited to: controlled access, building and fire code compliance.
- Provide limited IT support (i.e. printer troubleshooting, resolving ISP issues).
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1+ years of proven experience as an office manager, retail manager or administrative assistant.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong enthusiasm and team player mentality.
- Sense of urgency and grit towards accomplishing tasks with unparalleled organizational skills.
- Effective and articulate communicator in both written and verbal.
- Driven to provide the highest quality of work and excited to work in an ever changing and unpredictable environment.
- Startup experience.
Your first 90 Days…
- Complete an on-boarding to learn more about the people, benefits, vision, values, mission, OKRs, tools, and products of Lyric.
- Meet your new teammates to learn what they do and what makes Lyric a special place to work.
- Attend your first Culture Committee meeting.
- Begin managing all office/facilities related tasks.
- Take the lead on planning the upcoming company-wide holiday party.
- Begin planning upcoming all-hands meetings, offsites and happy hours.
- Strengthen your relationships with the team to gain a first-hand understanding of company culture and office-related opportunities.
- Create a project plan for the upcoming office move.
- Begin monthly meetings with a mentor based on your career path and introductions from teammates.
- Join an organization (OrgOrg, OfficeNinjas, etc.) to build industry relationships and learn about new tools and strategies that can effectively support the company’s success.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!