At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
Developing inventory is a complex, cross-functional process. As we continue launching in new markets and develop new products, we must align all stakeholders towards making projects a success by keeping them on time, on budget, and meeting our brand standards for quality. You are a highly cross functional team player, who can lead your peers to do what is best for the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Business Strategy: At Lyric, we have set out to re-imagine what the future of hospitality will look like. You will work cross-functionally to help us expand to new cities in a matter of weeks. You will partner with leaders throughout Lyric to build business cases, develop insights and recommendations, and drive execution of initiatives critical to our growth.
- Scalability: You will enable the team to succeed by creating playbooks that streamline our expansion processes. You will focus on operational efficiency by asking questions, collecting data, and performing analysis to understand opportunities to go to market better AND faster. You will catalog best practices, set targets, and advocate for change.
- Cross-functional leadership: You will be the glue across all functions, working cross-functionally to drive the highest priority growth initiatives across the organization.
- Communications: You are a strong communicator, and are able to clearly and concisely articulate issues, solutions, updates, etc. You ensure effective communication by leveraging various channels and methods, as appropriate.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience: 4+ years of experience in highly-analytical and strategic roles (business operations/strategy, product management, growth, analytics, consulting, banking). MBA is a plus. Excel wiz. Team player!
- Problem Solving Skills: Innate ability to find common ground, workarounds and compromises to help teams meet company objectives. Creativity in identifying contingency plans to de-risk projects. Creates alignment towards shared goals and objectives. Resolves conflicts of interest.
- Analytical Power: Data driven and able to structure and conduct analyses. Thoughtful in analytical approach, with the ability to prioritize competing priorities. Able to take it past just “the numbers” and drive towards the bigger picture.
- Project Planning Chops: Loves to create order and structure. Can diagnose an ambiguous or ill-defined process and create a repeatable, understandable project plan. Immediately identifies process weaknesses and develops solutions. Creates transparency into opacity. Listens to and addresses stakeholder needs.
- Resourceful Attitude: Passionately finds ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-orientated "doer".
Your first 90 Days…
- Develop your understanding of our company’s mission, vision and brand identity
- Meet all the teams involved in inventory development, learn about what they do and current challenges they face
- Get a deep-dive into brand standards and quality expectations and stay in one of our units
- Participate in and quickly lead the cross-functional inventory development meetings
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!