At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the go-to team mate for everything and anything coordination. We are looking for someone who will help us grow and scale the company, as well as plan events and ensure a phenomenal candidate experience!
What you’ll be doing:
- Schedule high volume of interviews and book travel for candidates in a timely manner.
- Provide candidate tours and guide hiring managers and interviewers to ensure onsite interviews are executed flawlessly.
- Participation in recruiting efforts including attendance at career fairs.
- Attend external recruiting events and coordinate internal recruiting events.
- Meticulous attention to detail, leaving hiring managers and candidates feeling thoughtfully cared for throughout our process.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1+ years staffing administration experience in a start up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent communication skills via email and phone.
- Able to work well with all teams at all levels within the organization.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Able to multi-task and follow up with a sense of urgency on all matters.
- Strong PC and/or Mac skills - knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Calendar.
Your first 90 Days…
- Coordinate your first onsite and understand the process effectively
- Get to know stakeholders and other key partners
- Assist in hosting internal recruiting events with the team
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!