At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspired, and hardworking Customer Experience Agent to join our Customer Experience team in order to provide support to Lyric guests and partners. As an integral Customer Experience Team member, you will be responsible for communicating with Lyric guests across the country, updating and maintaining internal tools with up to date information, and assisting the department with important special projects.
This a remote, at-home position, and we are headquartered in San Francisco.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide enthusiastic and personalized customer service to Lyric clients.
- Assist our guests with their needs during the booking process, pre-stay, during their stay, and post-stay.
- Become a subject matter expert on Lyric technology, policies, and best practices.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of buildings or units within your buildings and units.
- Proactively resolve guest or vendor issues as they are reported.
- Book reservations by closing lead opportunities.
- Accurately and effectively manage guest reservations and cases in relevant systems.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Maintain company culture by having an upbeat and open attitude.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with building staff and vendors.
- Communicate with Lyric clients and internal stakeholders promptly and professionally.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Speaks English.
- Has a strong understanding of internet technology.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Types at least 50WPM and has a strong home internet connection.
- Is flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment.
- Has traveled or has a strong desire to travel!
- Ideally has worked remotely before.
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!