At Lyric we believe that life should never be put on hold. Travel is an opportunity to feel inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
Field Operations helps Lyric expand to new cities in a matter of weeks. As the Director of Field Operations, you will enable your team to succeed by creating playbooks and generating metrics that streamline our expansion processes. You will also create an atmosphere where employees feel ownership and camaraderie as we expand quickly.
What you’ll be doing:
- People First: You will build, manage, and lead a high-performing, passionate, customer-focused, data-driven field operations team.
- Strategic Thinking: At Lyric, we have set out to re-imagine the future of hospitality. You will partner with leaders throughout Lyric to build business cases, develop insights and recommendations, and drive execution of initiatives critical to our growth.
- Data-driven decision making: You will develop a deep understanding of our guests, partners, vendors, and products and define critical KPIs to help teams drive operational rigor and manage performance.
- Scalability: You will continually seek opportunities to help us work smarter via new/refined tools and processes, and identify places where measurement matters most. You will enable teams to deliver consistently against goals by creating systems and processes, playbooks, and dashboards to monitor performance.
- Business Reviews: You will provide thoughtful analyses of our core business performance and use disparate pieces of info from finance, operations, product, growth, revenue, and brand teams to develop a holistic perspective that informs thoughtful decision-making.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven executor. You’re a strategic and analytical powerhouse. You have 10+ years experience in accomplishing complex goals with limited resources.
- Highly analytical. You feel at home in the numbers and do not need help to analyze them. You must be comfortable in Excel and have a command of budgets and accounting. You make solid, actionable recommendations and focus on the “so what” behind the numbers.
- Systems thinker. You are not satisfied with one-off solutions. You instinctively think about how to design systems that will solve problems and measure success.
- Leader. People follow you, even if they don’t report to you. You can articulate why your goals are important and marshall cross-functional resources to help achieve them. You’re an articulate, confident communicator and an even better listener.
- Scrappy. Willing to get their hands dirty and look in non-traditional places to create value. Not above any task. Finds a way to get it done.
- Industry Knowledge. Knows/understands the hospitality industry and comes in with at least a base-level understanding of our product.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!