At Lyric we believe that life should never be put on hold. Travel is an opportunity to feel inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
As Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with business users, data science, and the broader revenue team to support the ongoing development of customer-centric metrics and initiatives. You’ll be designing and implementing tools and processes to provide “single source of truth” insights to leaders across the company, helping our marketing organization make data-driven decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Voice of the customer: Serve as the expert in customer insights and analytics spanning Digital Marketing, website, mobile app, social media and all owned and paid media.
- Metrics-based decision making: You will build self-service analytics tools and dashboards to grow, track, and manage Lyric’s business growth by market segment and distribution channel.
- Cross-functional partnership: Lead requirements gathering sessions, analyze requirements, design and develop analytical projects working together with users finding the best possible solution to a given business problem
- Business strategy: Help drive insights into the internal and external variables that impact our business. This includes sales and customer analytics to understand funnel drop-offs by market and dashboards that drive revenue and cost improvements.
- Action-oriented analysis: You will use your uncanny ability of translating and simplifying data into true insights, to work with other leaders to drive business strategy and change behavior.
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing analytics or business intelligence role
- High proficiency in SQL, data visualization, and analysis
- Great time management skills: ability to track and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability in analyzing and synthesizing information, identifying implications and observing patterns, making correct inferences, drawing conclusions, and explaining data
- An entrepreneurial mindset to push analyses to the next level
- Prior experience in hospitality and/or STRs.
Your first 90 days:
- Design, build and execute a holistic approach to reporting and analyzing performance, and lead weekly business reviews with leaders across the organization.
- Learn from leaders across the business and build dashboards to help drive clarity into metrics in a consistent and actionable manner.
- Collaborate with product, data science, finance, brand, and operations teams for insights into revenue growth and develop a plan to improve profitability.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!