What you’ll be doing:
- Owning the product design of our staylyric.com website and guest mobile apps to create a delightful, seamless guest experience.
- Driving identification of customer needs across the entire system, together with your product and engineering counterparts, through user research, competitive analysis, and other means.
- Creating simple but beautiful end-to-end solutions to address customer needs, including UX design, visual design, wire-framing, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes and micro-interaction animations.
- Conducting user research to both understand user needs and validate and iterate on solutions.
- Evolving and improving upon design thinking, processes, and tools in the company.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experienced: You have at least 5 years experience designing well-received complete systems, not only singular websites or apps.
- Empathetic: You are able to deeply empathize with users to understand their needs and how best to address those needs through product design, demonstrated through a track record of beautiful, accessible products.
- Passion for learning and mentorship: You love improving yourself and helping to grow your fellow designers.
- Multi-disciplinary, platform agnostic: You can take any tool and figure out how to use it efficiently and effectively to achieve the desired goals across any platform. Expertise in HTML/CSS/JS preferred.
- Skilled UX designer: You are a seasoned and skilled UX designer and are able to demonstrate and articulate understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. You are able to create interactive prototypes in tool like Framer, or Keynote or Invision.
- Skilled visual designer: You are a seasoned and skilled visual designer and are able to demonstrate and articulate understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Iterative: You constantly seek to validate and improve upon your ideas, through both user testing and assessment of quantitative data.
- Self-starter: You take initiative and don’t need to be told what to do. You suggest paths forward and are constantly thinking of what needs to be done next to build a better product.
Your first 90 Days…
- Learn more about the people, vision, values, mission, OKRs, tools, and products of Lyric
- Interact with our customers and answer questions about the product
- Lead the design for a project or two for the Wheelhouse pricing application, operations software and/or Lyric guest experience
- Help refine and develop the process the Product team uses to build products
- Help hire more Product team members
- Further our style guide, design principles, patterns
- Explore our various user journey's and pinpoint areas we need to improve
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Lyric is an equal-opportunity employer.