At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Marketplace team within the Express Drive org. Express Drive is a strategic business within Lyft with the mandate of providing drivers with low-cost access to a car while building the foundational capabilities for Lyft’s autonomous future. We are redefining the vehicle access landscape as the rideshare industry’s most extensive flexible vehicle offering in the US. We do this by managing our vehicle marketplace, building patent-pending pricing technologies, and developing predictive intelligence using vehicle telematics and connected car technologies.
The Product Manager in this role will define and drive our strategy to become the best place to get a car by defining our growth levers, pricing and customer strategy. You will be responsible for defining our pricing strategy and structure to promote best in class customer experience, manage our vehicle marketplace and enable us to meet our financial goals. In this role, you will also work with our Onboarding and Experience teams to ideate and build levers to grow the business and retain and engage our customers - including helping to electrify our fleet. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly cross-functional, and passionate Product Manager to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company and industry.
- Work with Express Drive leadership to set a compelling vision for our growth, pricing, marketplace balance and customer engagement strategy.
- Continue to iterate on our pricing strategies and structures to drive business growth, promote fairness, and enable success of new products like electric vehicles.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive key business metrics like growth, vehicle utilization, funnel conversion, retention and overall program profitability
- Own integration and tech relationships with our 3rd party vehicle partners like Hertz.
- Drive our business and marketplace health meeting and work with Lyft Rideshare teams to ensure strong collaboration to improve the Lyft Marketplace.
- Monitor and own core areas of the renter journey, including using data and insights on fleet utilization and conversion to ensure business and user needs are being met.
- Develop a customer & business-focused product roadmap, build alignment, and influence cross-functional stakeholders across product and other partnering teams (Data Science, Finance, Product Operations, Engineering, Design, UX Research, Field Operations, etc.)
- Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with the team’s objectives to optimize utilization and maximize conversion, retention and profitability based on data analysis, research studies, and experimentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in building products.
- Excels in science based skills and is comfortable navigating a P&L or experimentation analysis.
- Past experience in collaborating with operations, growth marketing, and growth teams is preferred.
- Established history of close collaboration with data and research science.
- Enjoys working on deeply technical products and a passionate engineering team.
- Confident in decision-making, providing concise, clear, direct communication.
- Strong ability to work with full autonomy and little direct oversight.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and all U.S. territories: Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $154,000-$179,400, depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.