At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We care deeply about delivering the best transportation experience; this means the best experience for the passenger and the best experience for the driver. We believe this quality of service can only be achieved with a deep understanding of our world, our cities, our streets… how they evolve, how they breathe.
As an engineer at Lyft, you'll collaborate with different teams like product, data science, analytics, and operations on code that empower us to iterate quickly, while focusing on delighting our customers. You'll work side-by-side with top talents in the industry while having autonomy from the get-go.
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces pairing, healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced interactions, which are a joy to use
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and UI tests
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize developer efficiency
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Experience with reactive programming is a plus
- 2 years of experience in development of mobile applications
- Knowledgeable about architecture and design patterns
- Experienced in shipping iOS applications
- Care about usability and good design
- Has worked collaboratively with product managers, designers, and other engineering teams to build products
- Strong communication skills and advanced proficiency in English
- Professional and stable working environment.
- The latest technology and equipment you need.
- Medical & dental insurance
- English classes with native speakers.
- 28 calendar days for vacation and up to 10 paid days off.
- Spacious office facing National Library + opportunity to work remotely.