At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Driver Growth Analytics team’s mission is to continuously identify, build, and optimize sustainable growth levers while creating the best experience for our drivers. This role will be focused on building and maintaining core products and tools that enable Lyft to grow faster in one of the following areas: Acquisition, Onboarding, Lifecycle, and Loyalty.
Our team is heavily cross-functional, and our work is embedded within a pod including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Data Science. The team takes a strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential opportunities to unlock additional growth that is fundamental to Lyft’s success. The broad scope of the team enables us to be nimble and focus on the highest priority problem areas.
As a key team member on the Product Operations team, you’ll own various work streams, analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that drive the growth of the Lyft ecosystem at scale. You’ll be a strong leader of cross-functional teams by synthesizing input and perspectives from various key stakeholders. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights and actionable recommendations that will drive impact and produce quality business decisions.
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity to grow Lyft’s driver population
- Manage, build, and automate models and reporting to provide regional and national teams with actionable insights on volume, efficiency, and driver experience
- Utilize data and analyses to influence business strategy and product roadmaps
- Regularly partner with Product, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Data Science
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, strategic data science/analytics roles in a technology company, or an equivalent analytical role in a high growth startup
- Proficiency in SQL - Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to use data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks
- Strong product and user experience sense
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Balance between intellectual curiosity and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.