At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Product Design and Research team. You will handle the calendar of the executive and coordinate events and meetings for the broader team. You enjoy working in an energetic environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, and able to build strong relationships. You make it happen and you’re not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you.
- Complex calendar management and meeting coordination
- Be a team expert and go-to person for business related to your department and executive
- Develop presentation materials and briefs to ensure executives are prepared for meetings
- Take notes in staff meetings, project manage tasks and ensure completion on action items
- Identify and refine gaps in communication and escalate appropriate issues
- Act as a strategic partner and advisor for the executive to help make well-informed decisions
- Budget and expense management
- Assist with booking travel, including airline, hotel booking, and visas
- Partner with Office and IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Plan team building events and keep a pulse on culture and team morale
- You will report to the 3 Directors in Design and Research.
- 4+ years experience providing direct administrative support to a VP level executive
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project and run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Experience working with design, research or creative teams a plus!
- Passion for Lyft and the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.