At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for product managers who bring creative and analytical skills to help empower internal teams at Lyft. Internal product management at Lyft is passionate about enabling our customers (internal employees) to be more effective in their role to help achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company and industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
As the Product Manager for the Office of the CIO (OCIO) you will be responsible for thinking about how we can improve the customer experience across our business teams that include Sales, Marketing, and Support. For example, this person will be exploring ways to optimize our Sales and Marketing workflows using the Salesforce platform or assessing the needs of a support ticket management system for all the different business areas at Lyft. If done well, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency should increase with the platform. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing the best customer experience and streamlining the different operational and reporting processes and tools at Lyft. This person will work closely with many teams across the company to understand their specific use cases and help build on a central platform to support all those different business needs.
- Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Lyft's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through configuration or development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Work closely with cross functional partners and teams: engineers, analysts, business partners, operations, designers, and researchers to optimize for support platform
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from business teams to executive levels
- Experience in product management, business analyst or equivalent consultant experience
- A college degree, MBA and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce (SFDC) preferred including interaction with other enterprise reporting platforms such as Google, Oracle, Zendesk and Atlassian JIRA.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication and project management skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to vendors, and other audiences
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.