At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to oversee creative development and go-to-market execution for marketing campaigns spanning brand, product, growth and other marketing functions. This will include end-to-end execution, from briefing to concepting to launch. This role will work cross-functionally across Lyft’s Marketing org and other internal teams, as well as with agency partners.
The ideal candidate has been in a creative program manager role in-house or worked on the account management side of an advertising agency, with a strong background in creative development, project management and x-functional partnership.
- Drives successful completion of creative deliverables from start to finish by developing comprehensive schedules, setting interim milestones and proactively monitoring progress to achieve deadlines.
- Sets and leads check-in meetings to ensure project success whether it be daily stand-ups or weekly check-ins you set the cadence required to empower everyone to work together and share information in a timely manner
- Leads communications across the creative team to set expectations, gather information and keep the right people informed
- Be the center of knowledge for creative projects, taking outstanding notes with clear action items, making timelines visible, and creating structures that facilitate ease in the creative process
- Lead problem solving to unlock challenges in the creative process, unlocking barriers, offering multiple solutions to issues, and helping people see a path forward when it seems blocked.
- Partner with Creative production to ensure creative deliverables are within budget and on time
- Work closely with Marketing partner to ensure that time is budgeted for approvals
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in marketing or creative program management with proven ability to manage marketing campaigns.
- Background working with traditional and digital media
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.