At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
This is a highly visible team that will help shape the future of these core businesses. We are looking for a fast learner and a detailed oriented team member who is comfortable in the details and in processes. This finance partner will have the opportunity to work in a team that will support, inform and influence decisions that can have a real impact on the P&L and can help shape the future of Lyft’s technology.
- Own all aspects of headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning for the Technology and Autonomous organizations as a partner to key business leaders and Chiefs of Staff
- Spearhead and manage continuous process optimization across functional departments to scale with company growth
- Instill financial responsibility through education and partnership with cross functional teams and department heads
- Build comprehensive and dynamic models to drive insightful analytics and provide recommendations and key findings to leadership teams
- Create, distribute, and summarize clear, concise KPI reporting
- Support month end close processes including the analysis and reporting of financial results; ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Partner with broader FP&A team and other Finance colleagues on cross-functional initiatives, supporting with financial models and ad-hoc analysis
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning or analytics in a rigorous environment, ideally a high growth technology company with significant software engineering and product headcount.
- Demonstrated experience in developing analytical frameworks; excellent quantitative analysis and forecasting skills
- Detail oriented self-starter capable of operating autonomously and driving projects with high performance amidst ambiguity
- Strong communication and presentation skills, can easily present complex financial issues to non-finance executives
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to drive operational excellence within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan, Tableau, Oracle ERP or similar)
- Strong Google Sheet, Google Doc and Excel skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.