At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Express Drive is a strategic business within Lyft with the mission of providing drivers with flexible access to a low-cost vehicle. Along the way, we are building the fleet management capabilities that will be critical to Lyft’s autonomous future. Express Drive is redefining the vehicle access landscape as the rideshare industry’s largest flexible vehicle offering in the US.
Our business is looking for a talented program manager to deliver results across our most impactful business initiatives. The right candidate will bring simplicity to the complicated, distill key work streams and milestones into digestible project plans, and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve key outcomes for drivers and business.
- Establish frameworks to track progress and share updates on key business focus areas
- Own the project plan and align stakeholders on high-impact, cross functional projects.
- Deeply understand the business: partner with business owners present findings, analysis, and recommendations to senior leadership
- Build strong relationships and be a strategic influencer: develop strong cross-functional partnerships to execute Express Drive's critical initiatives
- Serve as main point of contact for business improvements and optimizations within the team
- Amplifies the team's internal and external communications across all levels
- 5+ years of project or program management
- Consulting background a plus
- A highly effective cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Entrepreneurial, with a bias to action and comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and solve complex challenges
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.