At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Compliance Team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry and enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you!
As the Associate Manager for Healthcare Compliance, you will engage in a variety of healthcare compliance related projects including working with cross-functional teams to assess compliance risks and deliver solutions. The role requires an understanding of healthcare compliance requirements including HIPAA privacy, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, healthcare fraud/waste/abuse prevention, regulatory audits and inquiries. In this role, you will report to Lyft’s Director of Healthcare Compliance.
- Work with internal business partners to identify compliance gaps and devise remediation plans
- Manage healthcare compliance education programs for internal business partners
- Interface with background and exclusion screening teams to ensure requirements for healthcare workforce and vendors are met
- Participate in investigations of reported non-compliance related to healthcare
- Play a supporting role in healthcare audits and inquiries
- Recommend improvements to processes and controls and help stakeholders address risks identified
- Stay current on changing federal and state regulations impacting healthcare business operations
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in a healthcare compliance role
- Healthcare Compliance training or certification preferred (i.e. CHC, CHPC)
- Experience in managing projects related to healthcare compliance such as audit responses, regulatory inquiry responses, compliance training, compliance regulatory implementations, and drafting policies and procedures
- Ability to lead teams or projects to accomplish compliance objectives
- Willingness to learn, collaborate, build relationships, and demonstrate flexibility to respond to evolving business needs and strategy
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.