At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app and great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why we’ve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers, but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver. Our in-house vehicle service centers, where drivers will get high quality, affordable maintenance and repair with lightning speed will be building out quickly.
As the Technical Training Content Developer of our Service and Collision organization, you’ll support the development, successful implementation and constant improvement of our training content as well as the daily administration and evaluation of our vehicle portal. You’ll also support the development and implementation of the necessary tools to elevate the abilities of new Driver Center team members, including technicians, field leaders, and community associates, as well as teach seasoned team members complex problem solving skills.
Our focus is on doing all work, exactly right, the first time. This thoughtful approach requires someone with logical planning skills and a resulting systematic approach to getting things done. You will be our primary resource in developing people, solving problems and delivering the highest quality work in the world.
- Manage the vehicle service learning and continuous improvement portal
- Utilize technology to build a learning culture and improve learning retention
- Promote the use of service portal, hold demo sessions, teach, and collect feedback for continuous improvement
- Design and develop easily accessible & effective resources including standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Develop highly effective on the job learning experiences for team members and site leadership
- Monitor mentorship programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Teach and facilitate technician & leadership on-boarding experiences
- Manage the end-to-end product release from needs analysis to design, development, release and communication
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, and regularly communicate project update and status
- Ensure and drive best practices standardization across all projects, content and sites
- Use an array of tools to produce content that promote employee’s growth and performance improvement through self-study, practice, performance support, socialization and knowledge-sharing
- Partner with video production teams & vendors to support creation of video-based SOP & resources
- Strong oral, written, and visual communication skills; can present findings concisely and effectively
- Background in programming and web development
- Experience with user experience development and graphic design
- Experience with HTML, UI/UX design preferred
- Alignment with Lyft’s Core values: Make It Happen, Uplift Others and Be Yourself
- History of developing operating procedure standards and driving continuous improvements
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Experience with video production (development, pre-production, filming, post-production, and distribution) preferred
- Able to provide digital portfolio of prior work, previously executed projects, or example courses
- Strong ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively; comfortable collecting, consulting, and prioritizing stakeholder needs in conjunction with organizational goals
- Background in customer service and operation management is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.