Lyft is looking for a proven, passionate leader who wants to change the future of cities and transportation by joining our Central Operations team for Lyft Bikes and Scooters.
The Central Operations team is the epicenter of operational excellence, focused not only on process improvement, but step change unlocks to our efficiency and cost structure. Central Operations leads the way in helping to build a culture of continuous process improvement and best-in-class operating processes throughout the business.
As the Operations Efficiency Lead, you are responsible for ensuring local teams are executing their operations as efficiently as possible. You will be required to track key performance indicators like productivity metrics and providing recommendations on staffing and inventory requirements. A strong ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product and finance is necessary to be successful in this role. You love analytics, particularly in a business context. Last but far from least, you love to solve problems and are passionate about enabling local operations to have the best micro-mobility platforms for our customers.
You are a troubleshooter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to tackle the largest of issues. You are data driven and extremely detail oriented. You will be the steward of efficiency on our ops team and laser focused on improving our bottom line. You love getting your hands dirty and staying close to front line operations in order to deeply understand the business and identify areas of opportunity to make our teams more successful in their work.
- Create & monitor local market KPIs around productivity, spend and efficiency
- Launch initiatives with local market teams on efforts to lower costs and improve efficiency
- Translate local operational observations into data-backed actionable insights
- Work closely with teammates on developing and forecasting P&L savings initiatives
- Measure and report the impact of your efforts
- 3-5 years of experience; including operations and process improvement
- A proven track record of working on fast-paced and goal driven teams
- Experience working with distributed organizations
- Creative problem solving and ability to work quickly and iteratively
- Experience improving business operations using analytics
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and ability to write SQL is a must
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.