At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft is hiring a Product Manager for its Financial Planning and Analysis Team. This candidate will be responsible for the architecture, design, and day to day operations of our critical cloud-based business applications.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams to build necessary data infrastructure and pipelines to support FP&A’s reporting, data, and analytics needs. Ensure the development of an automated reporting process that covers metrics as well as financial results, and connects the two in an appropriate and accurate manner
- Partner with Business Partners and other teams with reporting/planning needs to architect, scope (functional and technical), build and test innovative solutions that seamlessly integrate Anaplan applications into the larger connected planning vision. Includes designing new models for automating business reporting packages (covers metrics as well as financial results), performing analysis of datasets, building accurate data mappings, and conducting data validation
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions (Anaplan); respond to issues and incidents, and provide day-to-day administration of the critical business systems that drive our planning team
- Drive PRDs - Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models, including modifying existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Increase system adoption and satisfaction, including training users on Anaplan models/reports, and provide support to users and maintain proper system access
- Document and follow formal policies, procedures, and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Keep your internal customers and management up-to-date on all roadmap initiatives
- BA/BS with 3+ years of experience in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science, business)
- Project Management capabilities; develop requirements, estimate work efforts, etc.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills; ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 1+ years experience working with financial planning systems (either Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, or Host Analytics, etc)
- Balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements
- Proficiency in SQL with 2+ years of experience working with large data sets
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with JIRA or similar systems
- Strong business acumen in Finance
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.