At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Manager-level problem solver and program driver who has a demonstrated track record of connecting business goals to technology solutions and policy requirements. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving government pilots and healthcare programs, providing leadership, and launching measurable strategic projects to understand impact to Lyft Healthcare and outcomes for the health of US populations. This role requires the ability to work cross functionally, and across many stakeholders to drive success. The BD Manager will be a seasoned professional who seamlessly interfaces with internal and external parties. They will report to the Senior Manager, Business Development for Healthcare.
- Drive large scale, multi-party initiatives for healthcare partners
- Provide end to end program management and operationalization structure across client, subcontractor and internal teams, including setting and tracking KPI’s, scope, timeline and risk mitigation
- Partner with technical and product leadership to foster innovation and drive execution
- Own business partner/sub contractor arrangements and manage key financial milestones
- Identify healthcare specific requirements and work with Lyft product and operations to bring to fruition
- Bring understanding of the healthcare industry and key players in the market
- Operate with a research-based lens on healthcare engagements to identify opportunities to assess the impact of TNC provided transportation on health outcomes and healthcare economics
- 5-6 years experience in Healthcare IT, with expertise in business development, systems integration, and/or technology consulting
- Program Management
- Account Management
- Sub-Contractor or Partner Management
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Conducting Internal Business Reviews with Executive Leadership
- Managing and influencing cross-functionally with multiple levels of seniority and functional areas
- Data analysis, understanding of research process and metrics collection
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.