At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Growth Marketing team at Lyft is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the engagement marketing strategy for our riders and drivers to drive business growth.
We’re looking for a strategic growth marketer to focus on rider / driver engagement. You will be responsible for helping our users get the most value out of our products and building a strong relationship with our brand by developing and optimizing multi-touch personalized user journeys. You will bring your experience in email marketing, push notification, SMS, and in-app marketing to drive activation, retention and loyalty and deliver measurable business impact. You will use your understanding of our audience to tailor these experiences to each segment.
Embedded within a cross-functional team, you will work closely with product, engineering, data science, brand and marketing operations to develop lifecycle marketing campaigns focused on the entire end-to-end user journey.
- Partner with data scientist team to uncover user insights, create the experimentation roadmap and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs including increasing frequency of usage, reducing churn and improving retention.
- Partner with creative team to develop campaign assets that align with our brand guidelines.
- Work with our marketing operations team to build and execute campaigns across email, push notification, sms and in-app marketing.
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging RFM, LTV, demographics and user behavior / preference.
- Work closely with product teams and brand marketing to create a seamless user journey that thoughtfully connects different Lyft products and enhances our brand story.
- Partner with product, engineering and science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in business, economics, marketing or technical field.
- 3-5 years experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, sms, and/or in-app marketing.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, experience with SQL is huge plus (or willingness to learn SQL)
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our users and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering and brand marketing teams.
- Experience working with user research and consumer insights team to uncover user insights to shape our strategy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extreme attention to detail
- Agile and comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change. Can adapt quickly to constantly changing priorities.
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.