At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Growth Marketing team at Lyft is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the engagement marketing strategy for our riders and drivers to drive business growth.
We’re looking for a strategic growth marketer to focus on rider engagement. You will be responsible for helping our users get the most value out of our products and building a strong relationship with our brand by developing and optimizing multi-touch personalized user journeys. You will bring your experience in email marketing, push notification, SMS, and in-app marketing to drive activation, retention and loyalty and deliver measurable business impact. You will use your understanding of our audience to tailor these experiences to each segment.
Embedded within a cross-functional team, you will work closely with product, engineering, data science, brand, and marketing operations to develop lifecycle marketing campaigns focused on the entire end-to-end user journey.
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Partner with Data Science to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Write creative briefs and partner with Growth Creative to design campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user insights (behavior, preference, demographics) and business data (LTV, RFM)
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization
- 4+ years of experience in a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing lifecycle / CRM / engagement / retention programs through owned channels (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker - proficiency with SQL is a must
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our users and have a customer first approach
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.