At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft is looking for a proven marketing leader to run all local marketing efforts in Miami. In this role you will be responsible for planning, building and executing integrated marketing plans for your city as well as serve as a local expert. This role requires an all-around marketing athlete as you’ll have a broad range of responsibilities. These include anything from negotiating and executing major event partnerships to generating local consumer insights to creating a local driver acquisition strategy and everything in-between!
You should be a strategic thinker that’s just as comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty as you are wading through and analyzing data. You need to be a self-starter that requires little direction as you will be part of a small, on-the ground team. An entrepreneurial mindset is crucial in this role--you will be testing, iterating and creating best practices at lightning speed in order to move the needle on your market. This role will also own on-the-ground marketing so candidates with partnership, events, and guerilla marketing experience are appreciated.
- Achieve aggressive passenger acquisition, ride and awareness goals
- Help define local brand strategy for Lyft
- Develop integrated marketing plans and strategy for your city
- Spearhead all local events, brand activations and partnership efforts
- Generate local passenger, driver and market insights
- Coordinate and lead efforts with cross-functional business partners
- Test, learn and evolve the practice of local marketing at Lyft, establish best practices and write playbooks to scale our efforts through grassroots campaigns, partnerships and local activations
Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: you can build something out of nothing w/minimal oversight
- Strategic thinker and strong execution skills
- Analytical mindset: you are a data-driven problem solver
- Cross-functional collaborator: you’ll need to influence and collaborate from afar
- Management experience a plus
- Deep city knowledge and network
- Passion for Lyft and changing the world
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.