The Data Lifecycle Team lead plays an essential role in growing talent in our business through collaboration and sharing best practices with Data Lifecyle team. You know how to be curious about their opportunities and how to be real with feedback and support.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual who identifies with our values and ethics to join our support team as a Data Lifecycle Manger.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your learner’s needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Planning and Product Lifecycle, the Data Lifecycle Manger undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and lead a high performing and engaged team of PIM and Data Lifecycle Specialists
- Build, improve and maintain Data Lifecycle system processes across retail, digital, distribution and manufacturing operational flows
- Work closely with Finance, Manufacturing, Buying and IT in a variety of initiatives to optimize business processes
- Provide overall support, expertise, and guidance to the Data Lifecycle team as it relates to project timelines, key milestones, and workflow
- Identify system functionalities that can be implemented to automate or streamline various day to day business operations that effectively improve efficiency, quality, and service levels of the Data Lifecycle team
- Support development of business cases to clarify and help prioritize cross-departmental projects related to Data Lifecycle process improvements
- Identify and report to the leadership team opportunities to leverage new and existing systems to improve business processes, data governance and support efficiency efforts cross-functionally across the business
- Facilitate the documentation of Data Lifecycle processes and workflows through Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure data integrity across all platforms.
- Special projects as needed.
- Other related duties as required.
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience in Cosmetics, Apparel/Footwear or CPG manufacturer/ retailer
- 3+ years experience managing or leading teams
- Proficient in Enterprise Resource Planning systems, preferable Microsoft Dynamics AX experience.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in commonly used software such as Microsoft Office
- Strong business acumen and ability to clearly identify opportunities and develop plans to capitalize on them in a timely manner.
- A track record of delivering projects on time while maintaining effective team relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all departments and levels of the organization
- Proven success record in training and development of others and building strong teams
- Strong problem solving, decision making and delegation capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and balance the immediate and long term needs of the business
- Accustomed to working in a highly seasonal, high pressure production environment.
- Knowledge of Data Governance best practices
- A university or college degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using Product Information Management (PIM) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems
- Experience implementing Product Information Management (PIM) software or related software systems
- Working knowledge in the requirements of production, distribution, buying, IT, retail, compliance, and other departments.
- Project Management experience
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.