Position: Sales Ambassador
Ever wondered what it’s like behind the bubbles? #lushcareers
Lush North America has been creating fresh and handmade cosmetics for the past 20 years- keeping our customers’ bathtubs and showers a little more magical through our retail shops across Canada and the US. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
As a Sales Ambassador at Lush you bring enthusiasm and passion for the Lush brand through a fresh and authentic customer, staff, and shop experience.
- A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- A 50% discount off all our products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh
- The opportunity for growth as Lush loves to promote from within
The Sales Ambassadors support their shop teams as needed in all business areas but especially those that drive sales and support an excellent customer experience; this requires a strong commitment to strong product and brand knowledge, positive team relationships, and participation in overall shop operational excellence.
Sales & Customer Experience:
- Customer Service: collaborate with your team on plans to exceed daily sales goals and ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day.
- Building the Brand: educate our customers on our brand values, and articulate our position on Fighting Animal Testing, Freshest Cosmetics, Ethical Buying, 100% Vegetarian, Handmade, and Naked Packaging.
- Product Passion: increase the depth of your product knowledge through constant learning and consistently make informed and product recommendations for every need
- Lead Fearlessly: Be present to support your team on the sales floor
- Grow Talent: and elevate your skills and those of your team through constant learning and development
- Be Real: with your needs and feedback for your leaders and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Live with Purpose: build strong peer and customer relationships and stay connected to the brand values and participate in the creation of an inclusive work environment.
- Policies and Procedures: ensure you are practicing company standards for time and attendance, product integrity, respectful workplace, and health and safety.
- Visuals and Merchandising: take pride in a clean and beautiful work environment and follow the merchandising and design standards.
- Time and Attendance: show up on time and ready to support your team, take breaks for your wellbeing, and review daily communications to stay in the know.
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Knowledge and interest in skincare, natural beauty and ethical business
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop including holidays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to support operations of a retail shop as needed, including but not limited to: Till and cash, visuals and inventory, soap cutting, wrapping, labeling, potting, boxing and recycling.
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in skincare or cosmetics
- Experience in cross cultural collaboration and DEIB or social justice training
- Fluency in Spanish, French or other languages