The Bilingual Customer Care Representative plays an essential role in growing talent in our business through collaboration and sharing best practices with the Customer Care team. You know how to be curious about their opportunities and how to be real with feedback and support.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your learner’s needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care Quality & Escalations, the Bilingual Customer Care Representative undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers through various channels, including phone, chat, text, and email
- Handle customer feedback and answer questions using trained methods and tools to provide accurate, valid, and complete information
- Assist customers with digital orders
- Provide information on products
- Increase digital conversion through effective recommendations
- Investigate lost packages with our transport partners
- Process returns on an as needed basis
- Follow and promote all company policies, guidelines, procedures, and expectations
- Maintain the safety and security of customer information
- Meet and exceed service levels and departmental goals
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to identify and assess customer needs and resolve issues with a customer-first approach
- Use critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills to provide positive options for resolutions
- Written and verbal fluency in French
- Exceptional organizational skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Reliable, consistent attendance, punctual, and dependable
- Open availability and flexible to work evenings and occasional weekends, overtime, and holidays
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, remain engaged in your work, and lead by example
- Great team player, as well as self-motivated and proactive
- Fluid and flexible to continuous improvement changes within the department
- Strong oral and written communication skills with perfect spelling and grammar
- Excellent computer skills; ability to navigate multiple screens and programs.
- Some retail sales experience preferably in beauty or cosmetics
- Post-secondary education
- Contact centre experience
- Accustomed to working in a highly seasonal, high-pressure environment
Note: Please note that the successful candidate can be located remotely within Canada
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.