The Automation Developer plays an essential role in Lush’s Automation Centre of Excellence. You will be responsible for the design and program process automation solutions (Bots) by analyzing operational processes and recommending scope for automation. You will use advanced programming and configuration skills to deliver on automation projects across the enterprise.
Reporting to the Retail Technologies Manager, you will work cross-functionally with other core team members and business units to ensure Lush’s AI opportunities are established.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business. Joining a fast-growing company, you can be a champion of creative and new IT in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment.
Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Develop and manage a client base for AI opportunities
- Seek opportunities for automation across multiple business streams including Retail, People & Culture, Finance, Technology etc.
- Determine business needs, and recommend suitability for automation
- Elicit, document and manage stakeholder requirements in order to meet business and project objectives
- Analyze business and technical requirements for Automation with estimates on project and task timelines
- Build sufficient controls and metrics into processes being automated
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Development and configuration of systems
- Code and configure Bots to meet business needs and support in production
- Rapidly develop Bots based on process designs
- Draft test plans and validate results by testing automated processes
- Provide reference by writing documentation
- Build proficiency / knowledge of robotic process automation and chatbot platforms
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum 5+ years direct experience with software requirements analysis
- Proven experience in programming concepts and multiple programming languages
- Strong knowledge of IT and how it can support strategic company objectives
- Experience working with tools including Microsoft Flow, Power Automation, AutomationAnywhere, BluePrism
- Knowledge of 3rd party APIs and integration
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to new and emerging technology situations
- Curiosity and knowledge in emerging fields of Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive Learning and AI
- Technically proficient with REST/JSON/XML/SOAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience working in Agile and DevOps Methodologies
- Technical and Functional expert in software requirements analysis and implementation
- Driven by problem-solving and critical thinking
- Passionate about leveraging emerging technology to simplify processes
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges
- Ability to think outside the box with a full business impact always top of mind
- Web Development skillset
- Proven experience and knowledge working with .net and Python
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.