The Digital Designer plays an essential role in growing talent in our business through collaboration and sharing best practices with the Digital Marketing team. You know how to be curious about opportunities and how to be real with feedback and support.
The Digital Designer is responsible for crafting the full scope of digital design; focusing on crafting user journeys to designing detailed wireframes, developing prototypes, conducting user research & testing, and web designs. They will be working with our Digital teams and other digital designer to contribute to Lush’s online presence and digital user experience. The ideal candidate works well in a team, has a mobile-first mentality, a strong understanding of UX, UI and graphic design best practices.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your learner’s needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
You will undertake the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop detailed wire frames (annotated) for website enhancements and campaign planning
- Create functional prototypes, as required, for demonstration and evaluation
- Validate proposed UX designs with user-testing, as appropriate
- Work closely, and productively, with the other digital designer
- Manage assets and produce digital design work, following the digital brand guidelines
- Produce the design assets for website content, banners, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Work with digital team and developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong knowledge working with Figma, Sketch, Axure, Adobe Suite and InVision App
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar UX/UI/CX design roles
- Demonstrate current knowledge and experiences for best practices and Web Designer
- Experience in User-testing design, implementation and reporting
- Experience with responsive and gesture-enabled design
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, with a customer first mindset
- Highly motivated individual with a strong understanding of retail and online customer needs
- Bachelor of Arts or Associates in Graphic Arts/Design or Multimedia Design, or related field (or applicable experience)
- Experience in the beauty and/or consumer packaged goods industry is a plus
- Strong understanding of Lush or similar Ecommerce and Omnichannel Retail environment.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.