Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
Luma Health is looking for an experienced and quick paced Technical Writer to join our growing documentation team. This person will work hand in hand with the product, engineering, design, and customer success teams to help document our product for both internal and external audiences. A successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents, help center articles, and release notes, and is comfortable explaining complex information in a clear and concise written manner. This individual will work closely with our teams to ensure accuracy of product capabilities on a fast paced, scrum and kanban style work stream.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit release notes and customer-facing documentation.
- Research, develop, and document product overviews and detailed product functionality for new products.
- Maintain our library of Help center Content and documentation.
- Assist with creating and revising in-product copy as needed.
- Ensure all documentation follows style guidelines..
- Manage updates and revisions to content as the product evolves.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a technical writer.
- A writer who can iterate quickly and fail fast - someone who’s comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A detail oriented, organized individual who is able to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
- An individual who loves to overcome challenges.
- Someone who loves what they do and is passionate about creating effective documentation.
What Would Set You Apart:
- Experience with a content management system such as MadCap Flare, Adobe, or similar.
- Experience working with in-app product updates, such as Chameleon.
- Experience working with Zendesk Guide.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team built around Kanban or Scrum.
- Experience working in a start-up.
- Experience writing in a healthcare or related field.
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, vision (Luma Health covers 99% of the employee and 85% of the dependent premium costs).
- Commuter benefits (currently remote)
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Flexible Personal Time Off
- 401(k) program (employee’s contribution only)
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Note: we have been made aware of individuals fraudulently claiming to represent Luma Health recruiting. Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.