Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
Designing at Luma Health
The Design team owns both brand and product experiences at Luma Health. We strive to create impactful tools that perfectly balance usability, scale, and delight.
We’re looking for a Contract Product Designer to work with 1-2 of our feature teams on improving our messaging and patient engagement experiences. This contract is for 3-6 months starting January 2021, with the option to convert to full-time for the right candidate.
Maybe you’re a freelancer who loves doing contract work, or maybe you’re someone who wants to work with a team before they commit to a role — if that resonates with you and you want to build meaningful products, let’s chat.
What you’ll do
- Talk to customers and learn about their challenges and workflows
- Work with a specialized cross-functional team to conceptualize, design, prototype, test, and ship features
- Translate open-ended concepts into both long-term objectives and tactical needs
- Help measure the effectiveness of our feature ideas and how well they meet their objectives
- Design, document, and maintain a design system to help our Design team scale
- Review and share work with the Design team and other collaborators
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of experience working for a product-driven company
- Experience designing business and consumer-focused products (Bonus for experience designing data-dense products)
- A diverse portfolio that demonstrates your ability to craft intuitive experiences
- A solid foundation in design fundamentals (color, typography, spacing, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team and giving/ingesting feedback in a thoughtful way
- An open mind and the willingness to be proven wrong
- An obsession over detail and the determination to push work to perfection
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities on a tight schedule
- Enough front-end development knowledge to have productive discussions with a developer (Bonus for development experience with React and/or HTML/CSS)
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.