Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
We are looking for a highly driven and empathetic Implementation Manager to be responsible for all customer implementations and training from go-live through fully implemented and expansion.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for ensuring our customer implementations stay on track and are delivered on time and with high quality. This role will work closely with our Customer Success Managers and our Engineering team to customize and configure the product, solve issues, keep the project on track, report on progress, and address obstacles to ensure successful on-time launches. The Implementation Manager will also be responsible for developing new processes to reduce the time and effort involved in customer implementations.
You will provide expert guidance to clients that enable them to adopt and use the product, and make informed decisions about future product selection based on client inquiries during implementation. You will proactively engage with and train users at each account to help them get the most out of Luma.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, experienced IM who has a track record of successfully implementing complex, multi-stakeholder, or small, contained deployments. This person is passionate about tackling difficult problems in healthcare and is excited by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes with working in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company.
What you’ll do:
• Become an expert on the Luma Health platform and products
• Manage implementation of customers from contract through launch
• Work with the CSM to understand client pain points and success metrics
• Document data requirements and process workflows
• Develop product customization based on client requests
• Develop project plans, track progress and monitor roadblocks during implementation phases
• Partner internally with our technical team to optimize client implementations and resolve technical challenges, and with the product team to design ideal offering/features. Ensure on-time delivery of Luma implementations
• Keep clients and internal tech teams on track and communicate and nudge (politely!) as necessary to meet deadlines
• Regularly report on status of implementations and potential issues
• Help our clients learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring; proactively ensure new clients are getting value from Luma Health
• Identify weaknesses and failure points in current project implementation plans and spearhead process improvements
• Contribute to the development of scalable content resources for Luma clients (e.g., user guides, presentations, best practice recommendations, and other tools for the client)
• Be creative; be willing to build out new approaches that help define a playbook for ongoing customer engagement and success
• Minimum 3 years of software implementation experience. SaaS experience is preferred. Direct healthcare experience is strongly preferred
• Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; strong problem solving skills
• You have proven success in building trust and driving results for a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, developers, and day-to-day users of the software.
• Ability to quickly identify underlying drivers of problems, quickly develop hypotheses, and execute on a path to solve
• Proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great client satisfaction
• A natural tendency to be customer first and a willingness to go the extra mile
• Team-oriented, doer mentality (i.e. no task is too small)
• Growth company DNA -- ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
• Degree from a nationally-recognized and well-regarded four-year institution
• Ability to travel to client sites as necessary
- Medical, dental, vision (Luma Health covers 99% of the employee and 85% of the dependent premium costs).
- Commuter benefits (currently remote)
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Flexible Personal Time Off
- 401(k) program (employee’s contribution only)
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Note: we have been made aware of individuals fraudulently claiming to represent Luma Health recruiting. Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.