We are looking for a high energy Product Manager with a passion for bringing innovative new technologies into healthcare to improve patient access and experience. This is a cross-functional role that requires strong partnerships with our Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams. As a Product Manager at Luma Health, you will be at the center of building our award-winning patient engagement platform.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Own products end-to-end, including defining requirements and features, driving product roadmap and cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing results throughout the company.
- Become an authority and thought leader on your products.
- Identify customer needs and product opportunities through a combination of customer visits, feedback from cross-functional stakeholders, diving into data, and market landscape knowledge.
- Drive execution in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating risks and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Work closely with Product Marketing on product launches and establish, monitor, and measure success metrics.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS products or internet company (Bonus: healthcare tech experience)
- Strong technical literacy with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Proven track record working across multiple teams and managing multi-stream projects
- Strong understanding of SaaS and mobile technologies
- Experience working collaboratively to align engineering, marketing, design, customer success with overall product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail.
- Ability to do data analysis and make data-informed decisions
- High energy, can-do attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get things done
Who you are:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high-quality deliverables
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and craves high-quality feedback from colleagues
- Reliable, tolerant, determined, owner of objectives and initiatives
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Thrives in a high-paced, intense but informal start-up environment
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Equity (stock options)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, Disability insurance options
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Catered lunch 2x a week!
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits delivered weekly
- Wellness/Fitness, Learning & Development, Mobile Phone benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (we're very close to --Montgomery BART, Muni, and the Ferry!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.