Technical Support Engineer
We're looking for a driven and fast-learning Technical Support Engineer to help us provide better service and communication to our clients and users. If you love building relationships, are passionate about innovation and technology and have a problem-solving attitude then you are who we are looking for!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will interact daily with our users and clients and help them get the technical support they need. By possessing an excellent technical familiarity with the ins and outs of the software you will quickly diagnose or escalate and troubleshoot any user issues via phone, email, and chat. Communicating these issues to our customers in a manner that they can learn and understand will be key - you want to ensure they aren’t left in the dark about our process or root cause.
You will be responsible for solving support tickets, individually and collaboratively, and helping our Engineering team get straight to the problem. If needed, you can easily get on the phone and effectively triage a customer’s pain points and use your excellent communication skills to be able to offer them any updates or solutions on their issue.
You will be responsible for supporting our Customer Success Managers with product customization during client onboarding, developing the logic paths necessary for our clients to communicate with their users.
The ideal Technical Support Engineer will be able to fix some issues in the code and be comfortable building strong customer relationships with a passion for empathetic communication.
What we are looking for:
- Have a college degree;
- Professional experience in a customer-facing technical role;
- Are confident with troubleshooting complex systems. You should be able to quickly learn new systems, logic, tools and processes;
- Love problem solving and digging into data;
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills: i.e., verifying accuracy and completeness of details and finding the origin of an issue;
- Can follow logically complex thought processes, read code and understand output;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Are detail-oriented and organized;
- Can gain customer trust and inspire confidence through interactions;
- Have the hunger and drive required to thrive in a fast-paced start-up.
What would set you apart:
What We Offer:
- Catered lunch 2x a week;
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits delivered weekly;
- Learning & Development;
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play.