Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
Luma Health is looking for a VP of People & Talent to lead investment in our talent, maintain a strong people culture, and fuel the growth of our business. You can expect to be involved with driving recruitment of amazing talent, coaching on team leadership and high performance, helping to facilitate positive employee relations, and guiding internal communications. You will report directly to our CEO and partner closely with our leadership team to help create strategic plans to grow Luma Health!
What you will do:
- Actively participate with business plans and execution - leveraging a deep understanding of the business to translate plans into clear growth-focused talent and engagement that will have successful outcomes.
- You will be sought after as a trusted advisor and strategic HR partner to employees and leaders at all levels
- Build & maintain a high service level for the company’s people infrastructure – processes, policies, and systems.
- Drive our talent agenda and provide clear leadership on talent management – including assessing, hiring, developing, coaching and mentoring
- Actively engage with business leaders to ensure organizational effectiveness and optimal organization design
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project teams
What we are looking for:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a relevant HR certification
- 8+ years experience in people functions with responsibility for talent, employee relations, org design, and culture
- An individual with a strong sense of compliance
- A track record of both building and implementing effective processes
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results-oriented individual
What would set you apart:
- Previous experience with a high-growth tech start-up
- People person! Approachable, people love connecting with you
- Having the highest level of judgment when handling sensitive situations
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Equity (stock options)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, Disability insurance options
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Catered lunch 2x a week!
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits delivered weekly
- Wellness/Fitness, Learning & Development, Mobile Phone benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (we're very close to --Montgomery BART, Muni, and the Ferry!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Happy hours and team building events!
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Note: we have been made aware of individuals fraudulently claiming to represent Luma Health recruiting. Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.