We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Business Operations & Strategy team. You will be responsible for driving critical insights, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets.
As a key member of the Business Operations team and the Sales team, you will act as the primary Sales Operations lead for the company, working closely with Luma Health’s G2M Leadership and the Sales team. Your insights and analysis will guide our overall strategic direction ensuring the execution of business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability.
Our ideal candidate comes from a high-growth SaaS startup or top consulting firm and possesses a depth of experience building and leveraging data to enable rapid growth for SaaS companies.
Start-Up Experience is a strong plus! Healthcare knowledge is a strong plus!Who you are:
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience a plus.
- Strong acumen and experience with both, inbound, inside sales models, and SMB/Enterprise inside and field sales models.
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce CRM and other sales productivity tools, including best practices for use, integrations, reporting.
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity, conversion rates, and sales team performance
- Strong communication and sales acumen to be a subject matter leader and trainer for the Sales team and other functions.
- Intimate knowledge of sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, lead routing, and follow-up best practices, outbound lead generation, pricing, discounting, proposals, and reporting/analytics
- Strong data analysis experience; you know your way around a SQL query as well as a spreadsheet, have strong financial modeling skills and can use data to help executives make decisions
- Can work on projects with cross-functional teams to make cohesive decisions on topics including growth strategy and optimization, process scaling, sales incentive design, revenue ops, product marketing, and identifying target opportunities.
- Build and analyze measurement of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Provide on-going support for sales leadership across market segmentation
- Develop and monitor outbound Sales outreach to gain insights into best practices
- Provide input on new-hire and continued sales training to reduce ramp time and product-knowledge gaps
- Assist in developing sales enablement materials to improve productivity
- Identify and measure key inputs vital in developing Sales team goals, strategies, plans, policies, and improvement opportunities.
- Support the Business Operations team as the sales organization expert working on company-wide growth strategies and acting as a cross-functional champion for sales
- Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain the integrity and accuracy of Salesforce CRM data
What would set you apart:
- Previous startup experience
- If you are prepared to build the ultimate sales machine while helping millions of patients improve their access to healthcare across the US you should apply!
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Equity (stock options)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, Disability insurance options
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Catered lunch 2x a week!
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits delivered weekly
- Wellness/Fitness, Learning & Development, Mobile Phone benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (we're very close to --Montgomery BART, Muni, and the Ferry!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Happy hours and team building events!
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.