Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and distributing external-facing documentation and how-to guides related to our products and services. You will join a team who work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and our customer success experts to make our products easier to use.
What you will do:
- Work with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of product capabilities and documentation needs
- Learn the products, and work as an integral part of the team. Become a subject matter expert of all features and product offerings.
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Publish and update online documentation on our customer support portal and in-app help sections
- Author internal documentation to support new employee onboarding and current employee continuous learning and education
- Contribute to continuous improvement and maintenance of documentation, standards, tools, and processes.
- Ensure clear and consistent style and structure across documents and media formats
What we are looking for:
- relevant college degree or equivalent experience
- detail-oriented, organized individual who is able to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
- an individual with great communication skills
- able to work across multiple teams and deliver on requests
- a strong thirst to learn, especially at a start-up paced environment
What would set you apart:
- Agile software development and software release processes
- Experience with video and multimedia storytelling platforms and a great sense of what makes a great story.
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems
- Proficient in Spanish and Portuguese
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Catered lunch 2x a week!
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits added weekly.
- Fitness/wellness, training/development, and mobile phone stipends
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits (We’re very close to Montgomery BART, Muni, and the ferry!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here. Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Note: we have been made aware of individuals fraudulently claiming to represent Luma Health recruiting. Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.