Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
We are looking for an accomplished and energized Sr. Product Marketing Manager/Director with a passion for bringing innovative new technologies into healthcare to improve patient access and the patient experience of receiving care. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with our Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams to conceive and execute a strategy that successfully takes our platform to market. This position is based in San Francisco, CA (at this time we do not offer relocation assistance).
The successful candidate is a smart, ambitious, driven, and experienced leader that can craft compelling narratives for healthcare execs and providers, implement product launch and release frameworks, and work cross-functionally to drive unified messaging and positioning across a variety of disciplines.
You will be a core leader within the Marketing organization, driving thought leadership, leading the go-to-market strategy for new products and features, including: competitive analysis, targeting, positioning and messaging, pricing, packaging, and contributing recommendations to product strategy & roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Build and lead GTM & product launch strategy for new product releases, working closely with the executive leadership, product, customer success, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key external messaging to be used in marketing programs and sales enablement. Lead the development of holistic product narratives in core marketing assets used in 1:1 conversations. Partner with the Sales team on account-specific engagement custom content and consultation.
- Be an expert and spokesperson for Luma Health, use cases, and healthcare markets we compete in, internally and across external press and analyst relations channels. Research and analyze general industry & technology trends and preferences.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth. Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other solutions.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team. Relay customer, sales and market insights, including segmentation data, to help inform product roadmap decisions and strategy. Help establish and communicate product and campaign KPIs.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B business, preferably in Healthcare
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of SaaS and mobile technologies; Electronic Health/Medical Records (EHR/EMR) a plus
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral/presentations preferred
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- An understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
Who you are:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality deliverables.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and craves high quality feedback from colleagues.
- Reliable, tolerant, determined, owner of objectives and initiatives.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Thrives in a high-paced, intense but informal start-up environment.
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits added weekly
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits (We’re very close to Montgomery BART and Muni!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.