Are you a growth nerd who's passionate about business strategy and data-driven decision making?
Luma Health is looking for a Business Analyst to help monitor, understand and report business-critical insights from various sources both qualitative and quantitative.
As a part of the Business Operations team, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with an impact every team at Luma Health, for us, that means Product, Sales, Marketing, and our Leadership team.
With your help, we’ll fulfill our goal to ensure that everyone in the business has access to accurate information and encourage data-informed decision making across the organization.
As Luma continues to grow, and the business continues to expand, you will be responsible for setting up the system and procedural changes to ensure the ability to measure key performance indicators across all levels and functions of the business.
This role calls for incredible versatility in the ability to find solutions to the most important questions. You have to balance execution, scaling and communicating analytics in a fast-paced, often messy data environment.
While no day at Luma is the same, your tasks will be fluid and include things like:
- Handle data extractions and translations from Salesforce, Marketo, and our product databases in order to build and support sustainable action plans for various business needs
- Researching the market trends to help identify strategic trends
- Using SQL, python or R as needed to develop consistent trend monitoring
- Empowering teams at Luma Health to track business success on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis through the building and maintaining of dashboards and other tools
- Consolidating our business-critical data integrity across departments
- Scaling growth operations and processes by translating your analytics to business insight and action plans
We expect you to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have minimum of 2 years post-grad experience
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university with an analytical degree
- Ability to rapidly run ad hoc reports and organize output effectively in spreadsheets and presentations
- Be comfortable writing SQL queries fast to pull reporting data, annotating for clarity, and optimizing for elegance with ease
- Have an understanding of different databases and joining data across systems.
- Communicate (written and verbal) complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience
- Love to think on your feet and have an inquisitive nature
- There is no task too big or small for you
What would set you apart?
- If you know python or R
- Having a sound understanding of the Healthcare industry
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business models
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Equity (stock options)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, Disability insurance options
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Catered lunch 2x a week!
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits delivered weekly
- Wellness/Fitness, Learning & Development, Mobile Phone benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (we're very close to --Montgomery BART, Muni, and the Ferry!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Happy hours and team building events!
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.