We're looking for a driven and fast-learning Technical Support Engineer to help us enable medical providers to best cater to their patients. If you love building relationships, are passionate about healthcare and have a problem-solving attitude then you are who we are looking for!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will interact daily with our clinics and help them get the technical support they need. By possessing an excellent technical familiarity with the ins and outs of the software you will quickly diagnose or escalate any user issues via phone, email, and chat. Communicating these issues to our customers in a manner that they can learn and understand will be key - you want to ensure they aren’t left in the dark about our process.
You will be responsible for solving support tickets, individually and collaboratively, and helping our Engineering team get straight to the problem. If needed, you can easily get on the phone and effectively triage a customer’s pain points and use your excellent communication skills to be able to offer them any updates or solutions on their issue.
The ideal Technical Support Engineer will maintain a deep understanding of the Luma Health platform and be comfortable building strong customer relationships with a passion for empathetic communication.
- have a college degree
- professional experience in a customer-facing technical role
- are confident around computers. We aren’t looking for a software engineer per say, but you should be able to quickly learn new systems, logic, and processes
- love problem solving and digging into data
- possess strong technical and analytical skills: i.e., verifying accuracy and completeness of details and finding the origin of an issue
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- are detail-oriented and organized
- can gain customer trust and inspire confidence through interactions
- have the hunger and drive required to thrive in a fast-paced start-up
What would set you apart:
- health care IT EMR, EHR, consulting or project management experience
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits added weekly
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits (We’re very close to Montgomery BART and Muni!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.