Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
Office Managers, are you known for your people skills. Do you enjoy working on multiple projects at once?
Luma Health is looking for an office manager to organize office operations and support our thriving company culture.
Part operations and part people experience, this role is all fun for the right personality.
As an Office Manager, you’ll provide a wide range of support and coordinate logistics that make Luma Health a productive and welcoming place to work. You'll manage company-wide events and vendors, and partner cross-functionally to deliver results.
You will be the first person who employees, guests, and vendors meet at our downtown SF office in the Financial District, which has 50+ employees currently and growing!
You’ll also be a partner of the Recruiting/People team, as you’ll tag team to assist with new hire onboarding and other HR-related tasks.
If you notice a process that can be improved, we’re all ears! We work with different time zones daily, often leading to Office Managers having to think on their feet and making decisions based on experience and common sense.
While no one day at Luma is the same, you can expect the following:
- Greet visitors, vendors, and team members and give them a sense of our culture
- Welcome new employees, deliver Day 1 setup and help them settle into their new roles
- Maintain the office and arrange necessary repairs, upkeep, safety, and office modifications as needed
- Be responsible for stocks of snacks, drinks, lunches, supplies, hardware & accessories, admin for our core systems, etc.
- Vendor and general budget management for our San Francisco Office
- Actively participate in building our blossoming culture by engaging with the entire team
- Assist with in-house or off-site activities like parties, conferences, and/or outings
- Run random errands as needed
We expect you to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be resilient and easily adaptable to change
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Have a can-do attitude (i.e., no job is too small, no challenge too great)
- Possess high-level attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask
- Love to think on your feet and keep your cool during hard-to-handle situations
What would set you apart?
- Prior experience working in a high-tech start-up environment and understanding of the associated culture
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Having a sound understanding of the Healthcare industry
- If all the above sound right up your alley, we would love to hear from you!
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Equity (stock options)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, Disability insurance options
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Catered lunch 2x a week!
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits delivered weekly
- Wellness/Fitness, Learning & Development, Mobile Phone benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (we're very close to --Montgomery BART, Muni, and the Ferry!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Happy hours and team building events!
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.