Why we are so excited:
Space: Peer-to-peer sports betting combines several attractive (sports betting) and under-penetrated (peer-to-peer gaming) markets. With a nascent, but evolving, regulatory and legal landscape, the opportunities for us will only grow.
Stage: We are a series A venture-backed company after a very successful seed round (May-21) and product launch (Sep-21). We need to ramp up the team and take advantage of the early lead we have in our space.
Team: We are a small team composed of repeat founders, ex-NFL Management, ex-Microsoft, ex-Goldman Sachs.
Investor Base: We are backed by some of the biggest names in sports, including NBA/MLB team owners, professional athletes and top-tier venture funds.
About the Role
Lucra is looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will help be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our mobile and web based assets. You will ensure that elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design Extension
- concepting new features and functionality
- close communication and support for dev
- asset creation
- design collaboration with the Lucra team.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years in UX/UI & Design
- Experience in creating wireframes
- Designing UI for both iOS and web applications.
- Knowledge and Experience in Figma
- Experience in prototyping and user testing.
- Some Experience with Video/Graphic Design
- Some Experience with Static Design
- Good communication skills and the ability to be self-motivated.
- proactive in problem solving
- idea generation is crucial to be successful in this role.
- Must have a high passion for sports and the industry.