Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter to help our team continue to grow. Working side-by-side with leaders and peers across our Sales and Customer Excellence organizations, and in alignment with our People Team, this team member will expand our reach into top pools of talent and help bring exceptional new employees to our growing company. Mastering research tools, creative approaches to sourcing talent, and a growing understanding of our business, this Senior Recruiter will be ambitious, creative, results oriented, and collaborative as they create impact across our company. As a foundational member of our growing Recruiting team, they will align with, and help guide, the ongoing evolution and leadership of this mission-critical team.
- Accelerate and help shape Lucidworks’ mission by identifying, cultivating, and hiring world-class talent
- Partner with hiring managers to efficiently and effectively scope, recruit for, and fill job openings
- Deliver on near-term needs while staying focused on values, best practices, and long-term vision
- Champion the candidate experience by being informed, consultative, and outcome-oriented in all interactions
- Keep pace with recruiting trends, methodologies, relationships, and tools that help us hire successfully in highly competitive markets
- Be a knowledgeable, informed ambassador of our product and business vision in ways that informs and inspires potential team members
- Ensure best-of-class alignment with all aspects of equality-based hiring, beyond the letter of the law
- Continually enhance our process for finding and converting candidates who rise as engaged, high-contributing, long-term Lucidworks employees
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of recruiting corporate experience
- Ability to attract both technical and non-technical talent
- Proven excellence with full-cycle recruiting: planning, role approval and activation, sourcing, screening, offers, and closing
- Collaborative approach with all stakeholders: hiring managers, candidates, external partners, People Team members, and peers
- Commitment to constantly improving our recruiting processes
- A resourceful, curious approach to understanding hiring managers’ needs as well as the motivation of potential employees
- Strong interpersonal, written, and consultative communication skills
- Team player: confident collaborating with a diverse community across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities
- Genuine desire to engage with candidates from all levels of experience, from early-career to senior level talent
- Commitment to getting beyond bias in connecting the best talent with opportunities at our company
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.