Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
The Parter Sales Director (PSD) is responsible for recruiting and managing new and existing channel partners with a specific geography. The imeediate goal is to effectively source new resellers that align to Lucidworks GTM, train, support and develop their businesses in the mid to large market segments. Work in tandem with channel partners to drive end user demand and opportunity registration across Lucidworks’s solution portfolio through focused account coverage that will facilitate growth of the territory bookings. Successful candidates must have a proven track record of quota attainment and excellent references. The role also has responsibility to develop field based OEM opportunity.
- Develop new business opportunity through engagement of optimal resellers
- Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners
- Support partner business through joint end-user meetings, training, seminars & presentations
- Manage partner registered leads in a timely manner and meet agreed upon SLA’s
- Submit accurate weekly forcasts – Forecast Accurately
- Work with marketing to drive campaigns into specific partners and their business segments
- Attend and participate in tradeshows as necessary
- Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience
- Work as part of a regional sales team toward reaching monthly / quarterly sales quota
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years Territory/Channel Management/Commercial Field Sales experience
- Background selling search, ML, AI, Bigdata, eCommerce and/or related software applications
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, including strong verbal, analytical and
- interpersonal skills. Knowledge of contextual Federal resellers an advantage.
- A proven track record of success is critical
- Must be a self starter and a strong closer
- Flexible and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Position requires frequent travel (50-60%) Resourcefulness – willing to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals
- Team player - confident collaborating with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Empathy and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, partners, and guests
- BA/BS Degree in Business, or a related program, or equivalent experience, MBA optional
Geography & Account Coverage:
- The role will service Lucidworks core partner communities in the US, specifically the following states: FL, GA, AL, MS, TN, SC, NC, KY & WV, VA.
- Additional the role will be responsible for managing 7 key federal SIs & resellers including Shine, Intelligent Decisions, Onix Fed, PTFS, Deloitte Fed, Accenture Fed and Carahsoft.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.