Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
The Knowledge Manager will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration and management of Lucidworks' knowledge management platform. In addition, h/she supports the efforts to capture and maintain experience information including client and matter profiles in support of knowledge management efforts and contributes to the implementation and on-going support of knowledge management systems and processes related to experience management. The Knowledge Manager is responsible for developing practice-specific profiles while ensuring compatibility and consistency across the entire platform; collaborating with practice specific resources to define requirements and develop practice-specific workflows to collect experience information; ensuring the quality and overall data integrity of content entered into Foundation; providing technical support to practice resources.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the knowledge management platform, data integration and related systems
- Apply profile and configuration standards and process approved change requests to ensure the integrity of the data maintained within the experience management platform
- Configure standard workflows and processes for data capture and reporting within the knowledge management platform
- Develop working knowledge of the content and configuration of the knowledge management platform and integrated data sources
- Coordinate data integration, import and export projects to ensure content is transferred and validated consistently
- Prepare standard metrics reporting and related analysis to measure the quality and quantity of data maintained within the experience management platform
- Conduct end-user training and provide support for "how to" questions and technical issues
- Participate on project teams to develop and implement enhancements to the experience management platform and related systems
- Identify opportunities to improve and/or add to the experience management platform and related processes and integration sources
- Contribute to standard configuration documentation and related end-user materials for the experience management platform and related systems
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- KCS v6 Practices Certification
- At least four (4) years of designing, implementing, and managing a KCS function, with two (2) years providing customer support in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent writing, copy editing, and proofreading skills
- Previous success bringing KCS into an organization
- The drive to work independently and cultivate change
- Hands-on collection, creation, editing, tagging, and curating knowledge assets
- Resourcefulness – willing to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals
- Team player - confident collaborating with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Empathy and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, partners, and guests
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.