Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
As Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing world-class field marketing programs to generate pipeline and revenue for Lucidworks. You’ll be a critical member of the Marketing team and work closely with Sales to drive measurable business outcomes in the regions you support.
The successful candidate is a natural self-starter that brings a rare mix of strategic, big-picture thinking and flawless, hands-on execution. You’re someone who loves aligning with sales to develop innovative and effective programs that achieve lofty, yet realistic goals. You inspire everyone around you with your can-do attitude and scrappy determination. And your coworkers sleep well at night knowing they can depend on you to deliver first-rate results. Is this you? If so, read on!
Key job responsibilities:
- Create field marketing strategy and plans to support sales objectives and grow the Lucidworks customer base in key regions
- Develop and execute field marketing initiatives that unify corporate, channel and regional priorities, including field events, in-territory drops & gifts, local association memberships, and industry events/conferences
- Forge strong relationships with sales leaders and the extended sales team, bringing them along throughout your planning process, establishing a two-way feedback loop, and communicating the results of your activities
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales counterparts, marketing peers and partners
- Drive enablement of the Sales Development team, ensuring they are aware of your programs and are prepared to follow up on leads in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborate with fellow marketing teammates to share best practices, communicate market trends, and develop effective messaging and campaign techniques
- Ensure all activities achieve corporate standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget
- Accurately forecast the results and outcomes of your programs to create a predictable business for Lucidworks; report results to sales, marketing and the appropriate members of the exec team
Required skills & qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience in a field marketing role at a B2B tech company with experience working with both Enterprise and Commercial field sales teams, and their National and Channel sales partners.
- Ability to think strategically and ladder up activities and programs to higher level business goals.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize program performance and inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members that don’t report to you.
- Rock-star written and verbal communication skills; must possess the ability to develop hard-hitting messaging and pithy copy.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and drive multiple projects forward cross functionally
- Familiarity and comfort with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Able to travel when required (about 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Resourcefulness – willing to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals
- Team player - confident collaborating with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Empathy and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, partners, and guests
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.