Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Revenue Officer, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the CRO and Sales departments. In addition to scheduling and travel arrangements, performs duties such as financial record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of customers and employees at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations for Sales leadership.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail for the vice president. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Responds to inquiries and requests for the Chief Revenue Officer. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, senior vice presidents and chiefs. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the vice president, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and coordinating direct mailings.
- Types and designs general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in rapidly-growing, high tech environment
- Exacting attention to scheduling, travel, and event planning details
- Exceptional skills managing time-sensitive, competing priorities
- Confidence navigating Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products
- Enjoyment of fast-paced, constantly-changing environments
- Willingness to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals
- Confident collaboration with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Empathy and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, partners, and guests
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.