Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager who is passionate about how applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) can enrich our Enterprise Search and Analytics solutions for Digital Commerce and the Digital Workplace. Our ideal candidate is well versed with enterprise applications of AI, Deep Learning, SQL & Analytics, with some experience with search and relevancy tuning techniques.
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for AI initiatives at Lucidworks
- Identify opportunities to apply AI where it will most benefit our customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the organization to prioritize the initiatives that matter most
- Work closely with data scientists to prioritize and roadmap long term projects
- Use data and deep consumer insights to test assumptions, make informed decisions, and drive the right actions
- Move fast in an agile team environment
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Passionate about AI and machine-learning. You keep yourself up to date on the latest trends and are eager to apply them in a consumer setting
- Have led high-profile AI initiatives in enterprise software that resulted in significant user and business impact
- Have experience driving projects forward, writing detailed functional requirements, and coordinating teams
- Understanding of SQL analytics and modern data warehouse concepts
- Experience with search and relevance tuning preferred
- Use qualitative feedback and quantitative data to make product decisions
- Exhibit great collaboration and communication skills
- Resourcefulness – willing to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals
- Team player - confident collaborating with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Empathy and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, partners, and guests
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.